Apothecary 1885 - Jasmine & Plum
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Inspired by our friends at Apothecary 1885, this vintage vessel is reminiscent of the the foregone era. The gentle jasmine flower paired with plum is often referred to as the "vampire blood" pairing and is a perfect fragrance the encapsulates all the mystique of the time.
Crackling wooden wick.
All our candles are hand poured in our studio in Alamosa, Colorado and are made using soy wax, it's eco-friendly, renewable, sustainable, carbon neutral, all natural & toxin free. It's also American grown, which means supporting local farmers. PLUS it burns longer & cleaner. The wicks are wood & lead free. The fragrance is a natural oil, and never contains phthalate, carcinogens, reproductive toxins, mutagens, organ toxins and acute toxins.
Please do not leave your candles unattended.
- Size: Volume 12 oz | 340g Net Weight
- Burn Time: 60+ Hours
- Wick: Wood (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher | Made in USA
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in Alamosa, Colorado