Wendi's Good Things Market Shipping Policy
Please Note: Orders CANNOT be changed, modified, or canceled after checkout.
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charge||Order By||Estimated Delivery|
|Standard*||$6.96+||12:00 noon MST||3 to 5 business days after shipping|
|Second Business Day**||$20||12:00 noon MST||2 to 3 business days after shipping.|
|Next Business Day***||$30||12:00 noon MST||1 to 2 business days after shipping|
Standard shipping orders take 1-3 business days to be processed and packaged before being shipped out of our warehouse. Shipping is the charge for wendismarket.com order processing, item selection, packaging, transport, and handling. Special requests, including specification of carrier and/or future delivery dates, may include additional charges. Delivery times are NOT guaranteed, not withstanding additional costs, but are best approximation and very with specific requests. Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. Shipping is subject to change and will be determined at the time of order.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99 within the continental United States (excluding APO addresses).
Second-day and Next-day Shipping is not available to post office boxes at this time- all stand deliveries to P.O Boxes will be shipped via parcel post. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding when you will receive your order.
*Shipping charges and time may vary by merchandise. Standard shipping within the continental United States is $6.95. Shipment to Hawaii and Alaska is $8.95. Shipping prices to Canada are based on the total weight of the order. All other countries will ship via USPS and will vary in rates. Standard shipping orders take 1-3 business days to be processed and packaged before being shipped out of our warehouse.
**Orders placed after noon (MST) Friday will be processed the following Monday. Shipping charges and times may vary by merchandise. A signature may be required and the may be additional charges if more than one delivery attempt is required. This service in not available for some zip codes.
***Available Monday through Friday only for select zip codes and eligible in-stock merchandise.
Carrier Contact Numbers:
International USPS 1-800-222-1811
Wendi's Good Things Market is not responsible for:
Delays with the US Postal Service or FedEx Shipping
International Duties or Custom Charges
Lost, Damaged, or marked delivered Items. To file a claim with the carrier, please contact the carriers.
US Postal Service Guarantees
- We are not responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-3 business days to process the order, and we cannot be held liable for USPS guarantees. If the item is not delivered in time, please contact USPS (1-800-ASK-USPS). We will NOT refund additional shipping charges if USPS fails to meet their guaranteed shipping times.
- We are not responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-3 business days to process the order, and we cannot be held liable for FedEx guarantees. If the item is not delivered in time, please contact FedEx (1-800-463-3339). We will not refund additional shipping charges if FedEx fails to meet their guaranteed shipping times.
- Shipping prices to Canada are based on the total weight of the order. All other countries will ship via USPS and will vary in rates. Standard shipping orders take 1-3 business days to be processed and packaged before being shipped out of our warehouse. We do not currently offer Free Shipping on International orders over $99. Free Shipping is only available for orders placed within the continental United States.
- USPS International Orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. If you choose this option and enter a P.O. Box, your order will be shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail International. Please refer to USPS international service disruptions here.
- We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs duties, fees, or taxes. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes, and fees charged by your government. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country. International customers (outside of the United States) are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. We cannot advise the amount of what these fees might be & we recommend that you contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.
Wrong Address Disclaimer
- It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure that they enter the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times; hence, there is a minimal time gap to cancel/change your order or change its address. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please contact us here as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change; however, we cannot guarantee that we will do so.
- If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly before contacting us. Please allow 1-4 business days for your tracking information to show. In some rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time has passed.
- All our shipments include Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. If your tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address, but you have not received your order, please contact the carrier directly to investigate this issue. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.
Route Shipping Insurance
- We want to offer our customers an extra layer of assurance, and we are happy to announce Route as an option for our customers to add to all their purchases. Route is a shipping insurance company that offers shipping protection.
- Route Package Protection covers lost, stolen, and damaged items. When replacing an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order, the Route premium, shipping costs, and taxes. Route does not pay custom/duty fees. For a detailed breakdown of Route's official insurance policy, please reference their help center here.
Monogrammed, Graphic Tees, and Customer Made Items
- All monogrammed, vinyl or graphic tee orders are customized and made to order. These orders may take up to 7-10 business days to process and be ready for shipment, no matter which shipping method is chosen.
Please note: During high peak seasons, this may take longer due to high order volume.
Restricted/Hazardous (HAZMAT) Items
- Certain customer commodities are considered hazardous materials, such as aerosols, nail polish, fragrances, and other alcohol-based products; our policy is to ship these items as standard shipping (ground only) to continental U.S. locations and Canada (excludes Alaska and Hawaii), and to prohibit the shipping to international locations, including APO/FPO/DPO addresses, Puerto Rico, Guam, and all other U.S. territories.