Enjoy the sweet wafting fragrance of a fall strudel without all the work! You'll love our Spiced Strudel Wooden Wick Soy Candle with its warm scent and baking notes of cinnamon and ginger mixed with sugared apples, raisins, and almonds. This scent is finished with base notes of baking pie crust, vanilla and spices as a delicious final flourish.
This fragrance is infused with essential oils, including cinnamon leaf, clove bud, clove leaf and eucalyptus.
All our soy wax candles are hand poured in our studio in Alamosa, Colorado. Soy candles are eco-friendly, renewable, sustainable, carbon neutral, all-natural & toxin free. It's also American grown, which means supporting local farmers.
PLUS it burns longer & cleaner. The wicks are wood & lead-free. The fragrance is a natural oil and never contains phthalate, carcinogens, reproductive toxins, mutagens, organ toxins and acute toxins.
- Size: Volume 12 oz | 340g Net Weight
- Burn Time: 60+ Hours
- Wick: Wood (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: Soy-Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher | Made in USA
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten-Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in Alamosa, Colorado
- Please do not leave your candles unattended.
HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLE:
Natural soy candles must be burned to the edge the first time they are burned. If not, they will tunnel and burn down the center and you will lose burn time. In addition, it may create pooling and prevent your candle from lighting. We will not refund candles improperly burned. Please give yourself enough time to burn to the edge the first burn.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4" Before the candle is lit each time to avoid any soot
- Burn the candle so the wax pool reaches the jar edge each time to prevent wax tunneling
- Burn the candle no more than 4 Hours at a time and do not burn the candle with less than a 1/2" of wax remaining
- Keep the candle away from fans, open windows, hot surfaces, children, pets
- Never leave a burning candle unattended